lunedì 7 marzo 2016

New month, new blog's section


Like the more careful of you might have already noticed, the blog has a new page in the header section.
This time is not about some new set I'm trying to chase down, but serves as a recap of those that I already completed. Well, the word "already" may not be the most appropriate word, since some of them required (inexplicably) nine years to reach completion, but still it is a huge satisfaction for me to see a checklist completely checked!

In the new page you'll find a link to a dedicated Dropbox folder, where all the scans are organized.

As usual, this is a work in progress, and I'll add more scans everytime I can, as long as the complete sets least obviously!!

Thanks so much for reading this quick and unusual post, and please, feel free to take a look at the pictures and in case you need them, use them freely.

Keep Collecting people, Keep Collecting!!!

CIAO!

2 commenti:

  1. It asks me to login to view but your wantlists do not.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I changed the link now it should be working.
      Thanks for pointing it out!

      Elimina