lunedì 10 novembre 2014

This week in my mailbox Episode 7!

After a couple of posts with a disorienting title, let's go back to the more comfortable and from several weeks unused title...

Well, once again the title should have sounded like "about two months ago in my mailbox" or something like that, but since this is my third post for this evening, I'm trying to recover all the time spent without posting, but not without buying cards as you're about to discover...

I think I'm gonna start with something recently issued, and manufactured by an italian company, it's a 2014 Panini Immaculate patch of Travis d'Arnaud..numbered to 99!
I really like this product, and I hope to be able to get my hands on a box of Immaculate sooner o later (but probably later)...

Now  a card that is pretty old if compared to the previous one, it's from 2005 Donruss (before it became a Panini owned brand) Prime Patches, and features pieces of Batting Glove, Shoe, Bat and Fielding Glove used by Richie Sexson, this rich(ie) card is numbered to an unusual 61!


Let's go back to the future, to 2008, when Bowman released this Chrome Auto Card of Austin Romine!

And once again we travel back to 2002, to see a (in my opinion) great Donruss Studio Private Signings of Carloz Zambrano! This card is numbered to 250 but it's nonetheless very nice


Five years closer to the present to discover this beautiful patch card of Albert Pujols, numbered to 75 and from a set that I really like and some day may even try to complete, I'm talking about 2007 UD Premier, and here's the card!


All this time travelling made me very hungry...hungry for 2013 Tribute WBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, also in this post will be featured cards from this (in my opinion) underrated set..well that means more cards for me at least!

First is a 3 color patch card numbered to 131 of Yovani Gallardo

Nice isn't it?
And wait, there's more...A wonderful World Baseball Classic Heroes auto of Akinori Iwamura


The card is numbered to 200, so maybe you could find one for as low as I paid it (I think it was about 5 $)...

And the last card it's probably rarer than those already displayed, but not necessarily more good looking, but I must admit that Wandy Rodriguez looks gorgeous in pink!


And this last card is numbered to 5!

That's all for now, see you soon!

Best regards from the italian completist and keep collecting!







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento